We've been fighting to reduce the inequalities that prevent children from achieving their full potential for over 50 years.
The grants we've received have helped us change lives in the most amazing ways.
They've helped us work with children and families, policy-makers and practitioners to develop ground-breaking new programmes, build evidence bases to inform best practice and affect policy change to create sustained impact at the national level.
- Making it REAL: Our award-winning work on improving early literacy in preschool children has received support from the Sutton Trust and Esmee Fairbairn Foundation's, Parental Engagement Fund.
- Talking about Poverty: This ongoing project between Joseph Rowntree Foundation and FrameWorks Institute is helping develop an evidence-based approach to communicating more effectively about poverty - its causes, consequences and solutions - in order to achieve social and political change.
- Every Disabled Child Matters: With the help from the True Colours Trust the Every Disabled Child Matters campaign successfully lobbied and secured £440 million of extra funding for services for disabled children.
- Magic Breakfast Evaluation: Our evaluation of the Magic Breakfast scheme, commissioned by the Education Endowment Foundation, has identified learning for other schools who may want to consider setting up a breakfast programme.
Trusts and foundations choose to work with us because of our:
- First-class research team and our unique team of Young Researchers Advisors
- Strong track record on how best to work as a strategic partner to government departments
- Team of specialist, experienced and respected staff
- Evidence based work
- Access to an extensive networks of practitioners and organisations.
Find out about our impact here.
Have a look below for just a few of the amazing projects that we’ve been able to deliver thanks to the support of trusts, such as the Esmee Fairbairn Foundation, True Colours Trust and the Education Endowment Fund.
Get in touch
If you’re interested in finding out more, then please contact our Business Development team: firstname.lastname@example.org