We've been fighting to reduce the inequalities that prevent children from achieving their full potential for over 50 years.
The funding we receive changes lives in the most amazing ways, helping us work with children and families, policy-makers and practitioners to develop ground-breaking new programmes, build evidence on how best to support young people, and affect policy change to create sustained impact for children across the country.
- Our award-winning work on improving early literacy in preschool children, Making it REAL, has received support from the Sutton Trust and Esmee Fairbairn Foundation's Parental Engagement Fund, as well as backing from UBS Optimus Foundation to form the basis of a transformational early development programme for children in Jersey.
- With support from the True Colours Trust, the Every Disabled Child Matters campaign successfully lobbied and secured £440 million of extra funding for services for disabled children.
- Our ten-year Lambeth Early Action Partnership, funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, is changing the way families access and interact with services in the borough to provide the best childhood possible for their children.
- The ongoing Talking About Poverty project between Joseph Rowntree Foundation and FrameWorks Institute is helping develop an evidence-based approach to communicating more effectively about poverty - its causes, consequences and solutions - in order to achieve social and political change.
Trusts and foundations choose to work with us because of our:
- Commitment to working directly with young people across our organisation;
- Strong track record of working strategically across the children’s sector;
- First-class research team, who produce effective and influential evidence;
- Team of specialist, experienced and respected staff;
- Extensive network of organisations and key policy-makers that improve the lives of children across the country.
Have a look below for just a few of the amazing projects that we’ve been able to deliver thanks to the support of trusts, such as the Esmee Fairbairn Foundation, True Colours Trust and the Education Endowment Fund.
Get in touch
If you’re interested in finding out more, please contact James Nicoll: [email protected]