Meet our members.
The Partnership for Wellbeing and Mental Health in Schools is made up of member organisations who come from across the Children and Young People’s Education, Health or Wellbeing Sectors and who work to improve children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing in schools.
Core membership is open to national, regional and local statuary and charity bodies who work in this area.
Core members receive networking and funding opportunities and updates on policy and practice. We draw on our members’ individual and collective expertise to inform and shape our responses to national policy development.
In return, members support the aims, objectives and vision of the Partnership and play an active role in realising this vision. Members share learning and information, contribute to evidence gathering, and promote key messages that support the Partnership in achieving its aims. Core members are required to attend 50% of full partnership meetings.
- Action for happiness
- Achievement for All
- Adoption UK
- Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
- Association for Young People's Health
- Association of Educational Psychologists
- Association of School and College Leaders
- Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School
- Bounce Forward (formerly How to Thrive)
- Bright Futures Educational Trust
- Caterham School
- Charlie Waller Memorial Trust
- Child Bereavement Network
- The Children's Society
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health Coalition
- Common Room Consulting
- Coram Life Education
- Education Support Partnership
- Evolve Si
- Family Links
- Independent Consultant
- Innovating Minds
- The Kemnal Academies Trust
- The Matthew Elvidge Trust
- Mental Health First Aid England
- Mental Health Foundation
- Metanoia Institute
- The Mindfulness Foundation
- Mindfulness in Schools
- Mindfulness Initiative
- National Association of Head Teachers
- National Citizen's Service Trust
- National Education Union
- NHS Clinical Commissioners
- Partnership for Children
- PSHE Association
- The Sam West Foundation
- The Schools, Students and Teachers Network
- Student Minds
- Square Peg
- Swiss Cottage School
- University of Oxford, Department of Education
- University of Sussex - Department of Education and Social Work
Interested in becoming a member? Please fill in the Expression of Interest form
The Partnership is keen to increase involvement from schools, colleges, teachers and educational and other bodies, who may not be able to commit to full Core membership. In this instance, we would welcome your application to the Partnership as an Associate member.
All Associate members uphold and support the Partnership’s vision and objectives, including the importance of promoting and protecting children’s emotional wellbeing and good health, and promoting a whole-school approach to improving wellbeing and mental health in schools.
Associate members do not have the same requirement to attend Partnership meetings or contribute to evidence gathering.
Interested in joining? Please fill in an Expression of Interest form