If you have a general enquiry visit our Contact us page so we can connect you to the right team.
If you have a media enquiry contact [email protected] / 07721 097 033 (including out-of-office-hours requests). Please note we cannot transfer you to other teams.
Our spokespeople include:
- Anna Feuchtwang - Chief Executive of the National Children's Bureau
- Dame Christine Lenehan - Director of the Council for Disabled Children
- Annamarie Hassall MBE - Director of Practice and Programmes at the National Children's Bureau
- Martha Evans - Director of the Anti-Bullying Alliance
- Lucy Emmerson - Director of the Sex Education Forum
- Alison Penny - Director of the Childhood Bereavement Alliance
- Matt Dodd - Head of Policy and Public Affairs at the National Children's Bureau
- Laura McFarlane - Director of LEAP (Lambeth Early Action Partnership)