The Engage programme provides support and advice for projects funded through the Reaching Out: Empowering Young People programme, on behalf of the Big Lottery Fund.
What are the aims of the Engage project?
Engage is for you and the young people you are working with. It aims to:
- Improve participation of young people in the delivery of projects
- Support projects according to individual needs.
- Develop a central web presence for grantees where they can share ideas.
- Provide marketing and advocacy support.
- Build networks amongst grantees to capitalise on learning.
- Raise the public profile of project impacts.
Who is Engage for?
Engage is available for all projects that have been awarded grants from the Big Lottery Fund's Reaching Out: Empowering Young People programme.
View grantees by Health and Social Care Trust Area.
To ensure that young people are central to the delivery of the support programme, we established an advisory group for young people called Engage 'N' You.
We also set up an adult advisory group to support and steer the direction of the project. View our current list of members here.
Our events calendar for 2017 can be viewed here.
Please note that training is open to Engage organisations only.
For information about these workshops and to download related resources, click here.
For more information about the project, contact Teresa Geraghty at firstname.lastname@example.org.