Associate membership is open to organisations and individuals that are in support of ABA's values.
- agree with ABA's values
- support and promote anti-bullying messages in their day to day work
Associate Members receive the following benefits:
- use of the ABA Associate Member logo
- monthly ABA e-bulletins that include information on our work, the latest bullying news, research and resources, training and events, anti-bullying policy/legislation etc.
- invitations to ABA members meetings, training and other events, with valuable networking opportunities
- having your organisation listed on our website, with logo, description and a link through to your own website
- to be listed on the ABA Areas of Operation Directory
Associate membership costs £60 (+VAT) per year. Once your payment has been received we will contact you with a welcome pack.
Please note: If your remit has a substantial focus on delivering projects and programmes that aim to reduce the incidence of bullying and create safer environments for children and young people you might want to consider becoming a Core Member of the Anti-Bullying Alliance.
For more info, contact: [email protected]