School and College Membership is open to schools and colleges that are in support of ABA's values.
School and College Members:
- agree with ABA's values
- support and promote anti-bullying messages in their day to day work
- are either a school or college (find out what we mean by "school and college" here)
School and College Members receive the following benefits:
- use of the ABA School and College Member logo
- receive ABA email newsletters
- attend ABA members meetings, training and other events
- to be listed on the ABA website as a school and college member
- to be listed on the ABA Areas of Operation Directory
School and College membership costs £90 (+VAT) per year. Once your payment has been received we will contact you with a welcome pack.
Please note: This membership does not give you access to the United Against Bullying programme. The programme is offered free to schools in England only and is separate to this membership.
If you are not a school or college, you may want to instead consider becoming an Associate or Core Member of the Anti-Bullying Alliance. If you are a Multi-Academy Trust (MAT), you can join as an Associate Member, but this does not mean you have membership for each of your schools. Should you want each school to become members, they can individually join as School and College Members by signing up on this page or, if you would like to bulk order memberships for the schools in your trust, please email [email protected].
For more info, contact: [email protected]