NCB has developed a one day training course to provide those working with children in care the knowledge, skills and tools to enable them to recognise and support needs in relation to identity.
- Develop a wider knowledge base of identity
- Explore the complexities of identity for children in care
- Identify challenging obstacles to developing positive identity
- Build on knowledge of wider social issues affecting identity development
- Explored strategies and techniques for working with and supporting the development of a positive identity for children in care
Find out more and book:
To find out more about training and consultancy packages or to book a course please email Hannah Warwick.