***SOLD OUT*** A one-day workshop of hands-on practical exercises to support you in demonstrating the impact of your service on children, families & communities
This workshop is for you and your organisation if:
- You want to demonstrate the impact of your service or programme but don’t know where to start
- Your key messages and achievements get lost because you don’t have the skills necessary to make your documents impactful
- You are already collecting lots of data but it never gets collated, analysed and reported
- You are tired of lengthy evaluations and want concise reports (1 or 2 pages) that demonstrate impact more clearly
- You are ready to start the journey to becoming an expert in collecting and reporting data and using it to improve people’s lives
At the end of this workshop you will be:
- more confident in using Excel and exploiting its full potential
- able to use a range of formulae to automate your analysis and save time
- more confident in presenting your data in a range of formats to demonstrate impact
If you would like further information about the workshop please contact Owen Whitford - email@example.com
Places are limited to Community/Voluntary and Public Sector and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you are unable to use Eventbrite and require invoicing separately, please note that an administration charge of £20.00 will be incurred.
If you register and do not attend, your registration fee will not be refunded unless you give advance warning of at least 7 working days.