We provide a range of research services, including:
- Qualitative studies using various approaches including focus groups, in-depth interviews, case studies and observation.
- Survey design and delivery including telephone, web and other self-completion surveys.
- Systematic and rapid literature reviews.
- Evaluation and impact assessment of services and programmes.
- Training and support to involve young people in all stages of the research lifecycle.
- Design and development of outcomes frameworks, monitoring systems and measurement tools.
Get in touch
We are always happy to discuss new research opportunities.
To explore the possibility of working together or commissioning us, please contact Gayle Munroe, Head of Research.