Your Life leaflets
A series of six leaflets for young people aged between 13–25 who have HIV, exploring topics including growing up, work and careers, further and higher education, independent living, rights, and talking to others about HIV.
Most of the leaflets include stories from young people living with HIV, and all contain links to other sources of information and support. Download the leaflets below.
- Life Looking Forward: Staying safe, well and happy on the way to adulthood
- Sharing in Life: Telling people in your life about HIV, and having safe sexual relationships
- Life and Rights: Knowing your rights
- Working Life: Finding jobs, working and career planning
- Student Life: Going to university or college
- Independent Life: Leaving home and standing on your own two feet
- Their Life: A leaflet for parents and carers of young people who are living with HIV
Growing up with HIV
An animation created by young people living with HIV.
It featured in a display at the Science Museum in 2014–15 which questioned 'The end of AIDS?' and used personal stories to highlight the struggles, successes and misconceptions people with HIV deal with today.