United against bullying!
Core membership of the Anti-Bullying Alliance is open to organisations (including local authorities) whose work relates to children and young people and who have a substantial remit for and/or expertise in tackling bullying.
Please note: Applications for Core Membership are approved by the ABA National Coordinator and members of the ABA Advisory Group.
- agree with ABA's values
- have a substantial focus on delivering projects and programmes that aim to reduce the incidence of bullying and create safer environments for children and young people
- agree to participate in the work of the ABA
- contribute to discussion and debate within the ABA in order to further the understanding of effective anti-bullying practice
- provide contact details of a senior staff member
- undertake to disseminate ABA information within their organisation
Core Members receive the following benefits:
- use of the ABA Core Member logo
- monthly ABA e-bulletins that include information on our work, the latest bullying news, research and resources, training and events, anti-bullying policy/legislation etc.
- invitations to attend quarterly ABA member meetings and conferences, with valuable networking opportunities
- the right to vote for members of the ABA Advisory Group
- opportunity to stand for election to the ABA Advisory Group
- opportunity to take part in ABA consultations e.g. on government proposals
- your organisation listed on our website with a logo and a link through to your own website
Core membership costs £100 (+VAT) per year.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].