We have over 50 years’ experience working to support those who work with or for children and young people, across areas including early childhood, health and well-being, SEN and disability and vulnerable children.
Our memberships – tailored for individuals, organisations and local authorities – will allow you to tap into our knowledge base and gain an invaluable overview of children's sector issues.
There are four NCB memberships available:
- Individual membership: £70 p/a
- Organisations (income below £4M): £100 p/a
- Organisations (income over £4M): £350 p/a
- Local authorities: £1,250 p/a
Just some of the benefits you can receive include:
- 20% discount on National Children’s Bureau publications
- 60% discount on subscriptions for a range of national magazines
- 60% discount on annual subscriptions of Children and Society, the International Journal of Childhood and Children' Services
- Discounts on selected training
- A weekly summary of policy and parliamentary information and a monthly members’ e-newsletter
- Topical policy briefings responding to national policy developments
Early Childhood Membership
We also offer membership for early years leaders and practitioners, which keep members up to date with the latest news and developments in early years policy, research, effective practice and innovative approaches to supporting services to improve outcomes for young children.
Members can also access significant discounts on early years training and resources.
If you’d like to know more about our memberships, please email email@example.com.