Our 2018-23 strategy focuses on five priorities for delivering a better childhood:
- Influencing legislation, policy and practice to make sure it’s based on high quality evidence about what works for children.
- Enabling children and young people to actively participate in decision-making and influence change.
- Bringing organisations together to put the best interests of children first.
- Developing a workforce that is knowledgeable and skilled to make positive changes for children.
- Building respect and trust as a pioneering and high-performing charity.
This annual report sets out the progress we’ve made during 2019 - 20.