PEAL training provides those who work with children with the knowledge and skills to support parents, and an important foundation for working in partnership with parents to support their children’s early learning and development.
Our one-day training course is for those working with parents of babies and young children, including early years practitioners, teachers, children’s centre workers, family support workers, childminders and the leaders and managers of settings.
It can be hosted by a single setting, by a local authority or across a group of settings.
Cost: £2,500 for 20 participants.
The cost includes:
- All training materials
- A PEAL resource pack for each participant
Host organisations will need to provide a training venue, liaise with participants and send out the supplied pre-course materials four weeks before the training date.
How to book
For more information or to book, please contact 0207 833 6817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PEAL resources are available to download free from our resource library. These include:
- PEAL Book: Parents as partners in the Early Years Foundation Stage - Principles into practice, £16 or (£12.80 for members)
- PEAL Activity Booklet, FREE
- PEAL Activity Book for Childminders, FREE
- PEAL Practice Examples, FREE
- Sharing PEAL with Parents Handouts, FREE
- Sharing PEAL with Parents Resource Pack, £30. Order from: ECUAdmin@ncb.org.uk.