Details of the 2019-20 Accreditation Scheme for Incredible Years Pre-school Basic/Toddler Parent Group Leaders in Northern Ireland will be provided shortly.
The scheme will support Group Leaders in securing accreditation with IY Seattle and in ensuring best outcomes for children and parents through practice development and enhanced fidelity.
To be eligible for a bursary Group Leaders must:
- Be able to commence delivery of an IY Pre-school Basic or Toddler Parent programme no later than 25 January 2019
- Have paperwork for one previous IY Pre-school Basic or Toddler Parent programme delivery
- Have Peer coaching experience: be in current or recent receipt of peer coaching (i.e. minimum of 2 sessions with last year)
- Be willing to record all delivery sessions and submit appropriate recordings for accreditation review
- Be willing to attend peer coaching and consultation sessions
- Have the support of their employer and co-leader in fulfilling the conditions of the bursary
Full details of the scheme and how to apply will be provided shortly.
- Employers/managers are required to support the participation of practitioners by ensuring that both the applicant and their co-leader have adequate time and resources to fulfil the requirements of the scheme.
- Full costs of peer coaching, consultation, accreditation review and registration will, in return, be met by the IYNI Co-ordination Project.
If you have any queries about the scheme in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact Deirdre McAliskey at [email protected] or on (028) 90875006
IYNI Training and Support Calendar 2019/20
IYNI is delighted to release the new IYNI Training and Support Calendar for 2019/20. These events are now open for applications from Incredible Years® parenting programme group leaders and their managers as well as those interested in bringing Incredible Years® into their setting.
The full calendar can be found below including event details and how to apply: