IYNI are excited to announce the 2nd call of the 2017-18 Accreditation Scheme for Incredible Years Pre-school Basic/Toddler Parent Group Leaders in Northern Ireland!
The scheme will support Group Leaders in securing accreditation with IY Seattle and in ensuring best outcomes for children and parents through practice development and enhanced fidelity.
The Scheme has been re-opened with new eligibility criteria so please read the Notes for Applicants document carefully. Applicants must:
- Be able to commence delivery of an IY Pre-school Basic or Toddler Parent programme no later than 26 January 2018 and
- Have paperwork for one previous delivery and
- Have Peer coaching experience: Previously having availed of a minimum of two peer coaching sessions and
- Be willing to record all delivery sessions and submit appropriate recordings for accreditation review and
- Be willing to attend peer coaching and consultation sessions and
- Have the support of their employer and co-leader in fulfilling the conditions of the bursary
Applications are now OPEN!
Full details of the scheme and how to apply, including bursary criteria can be found below:
- Employers/managers are required to support the participation of practitioners by ensuring that both the applicant and their co-leader have adequate time and resources to fulfil the requirements of the scheme.
- Full costs of peer coaching, consultation, accreditation review and registration will, in return, be met by the IYNI Co-ordination Project.
Applications must be received by 12.00 noon on Wednesday 18 October 2017
If you have any queries about the scheme or the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Deirdre McAliskey:email@example.com or (028) 90875006
IYNI Training and Support Calendar 2017/18
IYNI is delighted to release the new IYNI Training and Support Calendar for 2017/18. These events are now open for applications from Incredible Years® parenting programme group leaders and their managers as well as those interested in bringing Incredible Years® into their setting.
The full calendar can be found below including event details and how to apply: