South East regional workshop: Exploring the building blocks of joint working to improve outcomes for children and young people with SEND - a workshop on Aligning Different Programmes.
The Council for Disabled Children invites strategic managers working across education, health and social care and parent carer representatives to attend this full-day workshop on how joint working and commissioning can be better supported with the use of data and information management.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Discover the SEN data dashboard and how to use it
- Hear examples of Aligning Different Programmes, drawing on:
- The national context
- Feedback from inspections
- Specific examples of good practice
- Explore how alignment supports children and young people through case studies
- Develop a regional action plan related to alignment by:
- Sharing on-going work from across the region
- Working with colleagues in local area or sub-regional groups
- Consider establishing a community of practice for future work
Who should attend?
- LA SEN leads, Disabled Children’s Service Managers, Social Care leads, Post-16 and Transition leads and Public Health leads
- CCG commissioners with responsibility for SEND agenda
- Designated Medical and Clinical Officers
- Parent carer representatives (to be coordinated by NNPCF regional rep)
*In order to get the most out of this session we recommend that attendees come along with at least one colleague from another agency and/or service area within your local area.
- Gain confidence in their ability to enable and support joint working through alignment at local area level.
- Learn from examples of best practice and promising approaches to supporting the alignment of different programmes.
- Learn how strategic alignment supports individual CYP.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from a range of backgrounds to discuss learning on alignment.
If you have any questions please contact Ryan at [email protected]